Dr. Eric Hogenson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric Hogenson?

February 10th, 2017

Doesn't care about his patients!

I have a life threatening condition and I have insurance that covers me 100%. My daughter had to be seen and had a small balance which my husband was the responsible party for. He had lost his job and couldn't pay it. I am on disability and can't work. The clinic refused to see me because of the $60 owing for my daughter. They told me that Dr Hogenson could override this decision, but he refused me, too. I can't believe that money is more important than a patients life, especially when they know they will get paid for my care by my insurance!

November 1st, 2016

Positive doc

I love this doctor!!!! Best attitude!!!! happy and energetic doc!!!!

May 27th, 2016

Highly recommended

I would highly recommend Dr. Hogenson for treatment of depression. If you have ever struggled with it, you understand how frustrating it can be to articulate feelings and be open about what you are going through. It is much easier when you feel that the person you are talking to is truly listening and not judging you by the things you are saying. I've never felt rushed in his office, which says a lot these days. His medical assistant is wonderful as well and you can tell there is a mutual respect between them which helps put you at ease.

February 15th, 2016