A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Hoggard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Hoggard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Hoggard, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoggard graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Hoggard has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- North Memorial Medical Center
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric James Hoggard MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Eric J. Hoggard practice?
- Dr. Eric Hoggard has 4 office locations.
Dr. Eric Hoggard practices Diagnostic Radiology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN.
See Minneapolis Radiologists.