A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Holland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Holland is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holland
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Holland Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Holland, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Astrocytoma)
- Brain Cancer (Medulloblastoma)
- Brain Cancer (Oligodendroglioma)
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Holland graduated from Stanford University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Holland has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Charles Holland MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric C. Holland practice?
- Dr. Eric Holland has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Holland practices Neurological Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.