A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Holland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holland
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Holland Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Holland, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Astrocytoma)
- Brain Cancer (Medulloblastoma)
- Brain Cancer (Oligodendroglioma)
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Holland graduated from Stanford University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Holland has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Charles Holland MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric C. Holland practice?
- Dr. Eric Holland has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Holland practices Neurological Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Neurological Surgeons.