A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Holland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Holland, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Astrocytoma)
- Brain Cancer (Medulloblastoma)
- Brain Cancer (Oligodendroglioma)
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Holland graduated from Stanford University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Holland has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Holland accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric C. Holland practice?
Dr. Eric Holland practices Neurological Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Neurological Surgeons.