A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Holmberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Holmberg is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Holmberg, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Holmberg graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Holmberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
- Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa
- Petaluma Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Allan Holmberg MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric A. Holmberg practice?
- Dr. Eric Holmberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Holmberg practices Family Medicine near Petaluma, CA.
See Petaluma Primary Care Doctors.