Dr. Eric Holstein MD Patient Reviews

• 4 reviews

June 28th, 2015
Very competent caring clinician ! 😃
Bad double break of left arm. Treated me like an intelligent client- Explaining x-Ray, Examining arm, reassuring me A number of exercises for my Physical therapist. A big thank you!

May 15th, 2013
Surgery on Arm
Dr Holstein did a very good job fixing a break I got playing hockey. He took a lot of time to explain what was good , and bad about the break. Also was spot on accurate about what did happen , and what would happen later after the surgery , and for the next 18 months. He actually told me he did not want to do the surgery , and wanted to try to just see if it would heal with a cast. nice to see a Doctor not jump right to surgery! I hope I never have to see hm again , but if i did have something happen to me , or someone in my family. I would not hesitate to go back to him.

September 25th, 2012
ITS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY
What a shame that it comes down to all about the money and NOT the Patient. The UNprofessional dr. refused to see me for an unpaid bill due to an accident!!!! There are a multitude of PROFESSIONAL ORTHOPEDICS,who will take his place with better qualifications and work ethics.PITIFUL.

July 18th, 2012
Not pain friendly.
Didn't listen at all about pain. Physically recoiled at the mention of needing prescription meds to handle the muscle spasms and pain level. Even though my injuries are notoriously intensely painful. He actually suggested that I keep doing what I told him wasn't working....Really? Wouldn't trust him for surgery.