Dr. Eric Holstein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric Holstein?

August 24th, 2017

Great Doctor

So helpful and so compassionate. I heard him talking to a young boy with an injury and he was so amazing and impressive with the boy. Dr. Holstein helped me with my fractured elbow and was just overall easy to talk to and pleasant with a great bedside manner. Arm is feeling great. Plus he saw me at the time I was scheduled, I didn't have to wait in the waiting room for any great length of time.

May 17th, 2017

He actually listens!

I called him for a 2nd opinion because I had seen him prior and trusted him. Turned out wrong type of ortho but he was nice enough to still see me! The 1st diagnosis turned out to be wrong.

June 29th, 2015

Very competent caring clinician ! 😃

Bad double break of left arm. Treated me like an intelligent client- Explaining x-Ray, Examining arm, reassuring me A number of exercises for my Physical therapist. A big thank you!

June 25th, 2015

Dedicated, caring, coo

May 15th, 2013

Surgery on Arm

Dr Holstein did a very good job fixing a break I got playing hockey. He took a lot of time to explain what was good , and bad about the break. Also was spot on accurate about what did happen , and what would happen later after the surgery , and for the next 18 months. He actually told me he did not want to do the surgery , and wanted to try to just see if it would heal with a cast. nice to see a Doctor not jump right to surgery! I hope I never have to see hm again , but if i did have something happen to me , or someone in my family. I would not hesitate to go back to him.

September 25th, 2012

ITS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY

What a shame that it comes down to all about the money and NOT the Patient. The UNprofessional dr. refused to see me for an unpaid bill due to an accident!!!! There are a multitude of PROFESSIONAL ORTHOPEDICS,who will take his place with better qualifications and work ethics.PITIFUL.

July 18th, 2012

Not pain friendly.

Didn't listen at all about pain. Physically recoiled at the mention of needing prescription meds to handle the muscle spasms and pain level. Even though my injuries are notoriously intensely painful. He actually suggested that I keep doing what I told him wasn't working....Really? Wouldn't trust him for surgery.

October 11th, 2017