A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Holz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Holz, Ophthalmologist, Vitreoretinal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Holz, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Bacterial Eye Infections
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Injuries
- Fungal eye infections
- Macular Degeneration
- Ocular Toxoplasmosis
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinal Perforations
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
Education & Awards
Dr. Holz graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Holz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric R Holz MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Eric R. Holz practice?
- Dr. Eric Holz has 10 office locations.
Dr. Eric Holz practices Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Conroe, TX and Beaumont, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.