Learn more about Dr. Eric Holz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Holz, Ophthalmologist, Vitreoretinal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holz
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Holz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Chronic Dry Eye
Diabetic Macular Edema
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Holz, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Bacterial Eye Infections
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Injuries
- Fungal eye infections
- Macular Degeneration
- Ocular Toxoplasmosis
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinal Perforations
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
Education & Awards
Dr. Holz graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Holz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric R Holz MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Eric R. Holz practice?
- Dr. Eric Holz has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Holz practices Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists and Houston Pediatric Specialists.