Awsome show details Awsome
by Tanya gregory on Sep 7th, 2016

Dr Holz was very informative about risks and tried other options when did surgery I had full confidence in him would not have let anyone else have done this surgery awsome took time to explain and answer any ?

Worst Health care Experiences of My Life! show details Worst Health care Experiences of My Life!
by Tricia on Sep 7th, 2016

His assistants are allowed to abuse patients! I have been plagued with multiple eye diseases that have left me blind in one eye. I was recommended to Dr. Holz by a wonderful doctor, a former student of Holz's. The first assistant was okay but, her bedside manner and ability was well below average. The second, assistant that saw me, suddenly got in my face and yelled at me! I was so caught off guard by her bizarre behavior, I feared for my physical safety! Her bahavior was horrid. Dr. Holz must have major issues to allow his assistants to abuse patients. To top it off, Dr. Holz refused to even talk to me. This was one of the most unprofessional medical offices I have ever been to.

Great doctor show details Great doctor
by C.R. Fontenot on Mar 1st, 2016

excellent and knowledgeable. He is our family doctor. Has handled our emergencies with greatest of care and concern.

by Denise on Feb 15th, 2016

He is an awesome ophthalmologist. He has been my retina doctor for over the past 10 years and I can truly say I would not go to anyone else. He explains everything in detail and gives you options of what treatments are available and what is the best option for you as his patient.

Outstanding Doctor show details Outstanding Doctor
by George Parch on Oct 7th, 2015

Wouldn't go to anyone else; Eric explains things in a very simple manner.

Very knowledgeable dr. show details Very knowledgeable dr.
Aug 22nd, 2011

He is very thorough and explains your condition in detail when he completes his exam of your eyes. He gives you options available and the best and worst case scenario of your condition. He is awesome and very knowledgeable in diseases of the eye.

Jul 1st, 2011

Very good, very capable MACULAR doctor. You could not be in better care in Tx.

Confident and Very Knowledgeable show details Confident and Very Knowledgeable
May 23rd, 2011

Dr Holz is a "superdoc" literally rated as such. Very experienced and very good at what he does.

Dec 17th, 2010