A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Hong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Hong, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hong graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Hong has 1 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Anson Hong MD is a male Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric A. Hong practice?
- Dr. Eric Hong has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Hong practices Internal Medicine near Marina Del Rey, CA.
See Marina Del Rey Internists.