A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Honing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Honing is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Honing, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Honing graduated from University Of British Columbia Faculty Of Medicine, Vancouver.
Dr. Honing has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Honing MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric Honing practice?
- Dr. Eric Honing has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Honing practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Glendale, AZ.
See Glendale Primary Care Doctors and Glendale Sports Medicine Doctors.