A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Hooley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Hooley is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hooley graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Hooley has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Logan Regional Hospital
- Osteoporosis Information
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric W Hooley MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric W. Hooley practice?
- Dr. Eric Hooley has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Hooley practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Logan, UT.
See Logan Orthopedic Surgeons.