Overall Review

4.7

July 13th, 2016
Most amazing pediatrician....hands down.

May 22nd, 2016
Great Pediatrician!
We love Dr. Hopkins! He is very knowledgeable, shows genuine care for his patients, is funny, and takes his time with you. Anybody can tell that he truly loves his job,

May 7th, 2015
Dr Hopkins is an amazing doctor! He always answers any questions we have and addresses concerns with knowledge and compassion. He truly loves his job and patients. He even returned a phone call from his vacation once.

January 23rd, 2015
We found out that our previous pediatrician was out of network for us and decided to try Dr. Hopkins. He was very engaged with both of my sons, 4 and 7. They were terrified going into the office, as they usually are with Dr.s visits, and left talking about how fun it was and how much they liked Dr. Hopkins. He addressed all of my concerns and took the time to be personal and friendly as well. I would recommend him to any of my family or friends.

May 6th, 2013
Dedicated to Patients
My oldest son is almost 9 so that is how long we have been seeing Dr. Hopkins. He always takes his time to listen to the patient/parent. I never feel rushed and he goes into detail with me about the diagnosis. Always feel like he gives me plenty of information. Hid bedside manner is awesome. He is always happy and you can tell he genuinely loves his job and his patients. We are very fortunate to have found Dr. Hopkins

March 7th, 2013
Best Doctor We've Had!
Doctor Hopkins is so pleasant and sincere. He's always happy and puts all of us at ease. He takes the time to listen to every one of my silly Mom questions and never makes me feel rushed. My son has been seeing him since we moved here when he was 4 months and he'll continue to see Dr. Hopkins until they kick us out! We've had other pediatricians, not to mention scores of other doctors in our lifetimes, and Dr. Hopkins is truly the best we've ever encountered.

February 21st, 2013
We love Dr. Hopkins!
Dr. Hopkin's is the kindest, most caring doctor we've ever been to! He gives you more information than you would ever need during a visit, but I love that because I always feel very confident in my knowledge about keeping my children healthy or whatever illness they may have after a visit. His passion for his job really shows. The office staff is also very courteous.

January 29th, 2013
Mom
Thank you for always getting us in, and being so kind while we are there. Dr. Hopkins we adore you

September 17th, 2012
Dr Hopkins is awesome!
Both of my kids see Dr Hopkins. He is the best and really cares. He will spend as much time as you need.

July 16th, 2012
Dr Hopkins is the sweeties doctor for my children.He is caring and patience with them. He treat thems like adults and have a relationship through out the years with them and the family

February 12th, 2012
As a pediatric nurse
Dr Hopkins is great. He answers my questions thoroughly and listens attentively. I can tell he really loves his job; he very tenderly checks my daughter, who has been his patient since birth and is now 2 months old. My sister recommended him, she has 4 children, 18 months - 12 years old. He does talk fast, which took some getting used to. But I have never left his office feeling uninformed or rushed. His staff has always been friendly and helpful, everyone just seems happy.

April 26th, 2011
unprofessional practice
His office staff are sloppy, arrogant and unprofessional. I have always received wrong weight and height record after well baby check up. Mixing up appointment date and long waiting time at office are not pleasant.