A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Huish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Huish, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- laproscopic surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Huish graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Huish has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Heart Hospital
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Glen Huish DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Eric G. Huish practice?
- Dr. Eric Huish has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Huish practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Gilbert, AZ.
See Gilbert Obstetricians & Gynecologists.