A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Hume:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Hume is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hume
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hume Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Hume, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Palliative Care
- Postpartum Depression
Education & Awards
Dr. Hume graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hume has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Graduate Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric L Hume MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric L. Hume practice?
- Dr. Eric Hume has 9 office locations.
Dr. Eric Hume practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pennsauken, NJ and Newtown Square, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.