A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Hume:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Hume is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hume
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hume Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Hume, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Palliative Care
- Postpartum Depression
Education & Awards
Dr. Hume graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hume has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Graduate Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric L Hume MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric L. Hume practice?
- Dr. Eric Hume has 9 office locations.
Dr. Eric Hume practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pennsauken, NJ and Newtown Square, PA.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons.