A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Hume:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Hume is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Hume, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Palliative Care
- Postpartum Depression
Education & Awards
Dr. Hume graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hume has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Graduate Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Hume MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric Hume practice?
- Dr. Eric Hume has 7 office locations.
Dr. Eric Hume practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Wynnewood, PA.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons.