A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Hume:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Hume, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 5 Areas, including Hip Surgery, Hip Surgery Hip Replacement Arthroplasty, and Hip Surgery, Knee Surgery.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hume graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hume has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Graduate Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hume accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric L. Hume practice?
Dr. Eric Hume practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ and Philadelphia, PA.
See Cherry Hill Surgeons.