A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Hungness:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Hungness is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hungness
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hungness Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Hungness, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Hiatal Hernia
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hungness graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Hungness has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- The University of Chicago Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Hungness MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric Hungness practice?
- Dr. Eric Hungness has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Hungness practices Surgery near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Surgeons.