A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Hurd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Joint Diseases
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Hurd graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Hurd has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Ray Hurd MD is a male General Practitioner, has 48 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Eric R. Hurd practice?
- Dr. Eric Hurd has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Hurd practices General Practice near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas General Practitioners.