Dr. Eric Hutto MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Irmo, SC

• Good
  • Bad

July 20th, 2017
Visited him yesterday for the first time, I am still shocked!!!!!!! I was and still am in a lot of pain due to my fibromyalgia. He basically was very cold towards me, didn't examine me. Even before he came into the room sent me a message with his nurse telling me that he was not giving me pain meds, something that I did not ask for. But I am very sorry for him he might be an excellent doctor like his reviews say but towards me he was inhumane, a total arrogant so called professional and I want him to know that he took an oath to help people that are sick but he has forgotten that. I will not let it go and I will keep writing, specially to the medical director of the clinic which he works for because I believe this is not right. I am a person in need and will not accept that from anyone, specially a doctor that is supposed to help me, not make me feel worse. I will pursue this to its last consecuences.

May 1st, 2016
Best family doctor we have ever had.
We were recommended by our neighbor and they were correct. Myself, my husband and my father are very satisfied with this DR. He has always taken the time to listen and give his honest decision, treating us with great respect. His staff is always there to answer questions and respond to our calls within the timing specified. Thank you for being our doctor.

December 19th, 2014
The Worst Family Physicians at any Family Practice I've Ever Been To!
Eight patients ahead of me at my appointment time; Books too many patients at the same appointment time. All of the doctors in this practice do the same. He did, however, spend time with me on my first visit. On my second visit, he left me in the waiting room even after I advised the staff that I believed I had a heart attack. I had to leave to go to Urgent Care because of the wait time. I had, in fact, had a heart attack and was admitted to the hospital and had to see a Cardiologist for surgery. Not once did anyone/nurse take me to the back to check my blood pressure or check on me. Even though I showed up for the appointment, they billed me as a no-show because I had to leave to go to Urgent Care in order to be seen within a reasonable amount of time for the condition I was in. I could hardly walk on my own. My son had to support me while walking so that I wouldn't collapse or fall down. I always thought doctors took an oath to "First, Do No Harm"! This is a terrible practice and I wouldn't advise or recommend it to anyone.

May 18th, 2016