A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Iida:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Iida is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Iida, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Iida graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Iida has 17 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Clinton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric S Iida MD is a male Nephrologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Eric S. Iida practice?
- Dr. Eric Iida has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Iida practices Nephrology near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Nephrologists.