A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Baker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Baker, MD, PA is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Baker has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- St. Francis Hospital Downtown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric James Baker MD and PA is a male Dermatologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Eric J. Baker practice?
- Dr. Eric Baker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Baker practices Dermatology near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Dermatologists.