Dr. Eric Baker MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

no change

December 21st, 2015
Very concerned attitude ,very nice bedside manner. Would not like to change, am very comfortable with him.

July 31st, 2015
Dermatology
I am a local Insurance Broker. So discussing medical providers is my daily business. When it was time to pick a dermatologist for myself, I chose Doc Baker. I had a timely appointment scheduled with immediate diagnosis AND correction that day.I have clients who have made an appointment with one doctor but got a group partner NOT the Doc they chose on appointment day. A friendly, competent office staff welcomed me. Dr. Baker's office even has a plan for folks without insurance. The office was easy to find and opens at 8 am.I was offered a 7 am to assist balance MY schedule.The Medical Community is changing out there folks and I'm happy to have found a qualified and caring dermatology office.

June 4th, 2015
Dr. Baker missed basal cell on my face that I called to his attention. He basically treated me as it was nothing. He also misssed large melanoma on my back. I had gone to Dr. Baker for a few years and definitely could not recommend him. I thank God that I am under the care of another dermatologist.

March 2nd, 2015
MONEY MONEY MONEY
Waited a week for appointment .. I got to doctors office with medicare insurance Only to be told I had to pay my deductible be for I seen doctor....they wanted me to pay 147 dollars before I even seen or laid eyes on the doctor...they told me they could not see me unless I had the MONEY...I never pay before for anything.....I didn't even get service and they want 147 bucks....THEY DENIED ME AND MY INSURANCE....STAY AWAY...THIS DOCTOR IS ABOUT MONEY NOT PATIENTS....

July 21st, 2013
I recommend Dr. Baker
Dr. Baker was able to immediately diagnose my condition and took time to explain exactly what was wrong and how he was going to treat it. He is very knowledgeable and spent time to answer all of my questions. I have been to him several times over the past couple of years and I am always able to get a convenient appointment quickly. His staff is friendly and efficient. I highly recommend Dr Baker.

July 8th, 2013
Lack of care
Dr. Baker seriously let me down with his care. I had been going to Dr. Baker for several years for my skin care checkups. He missed a basal cell on the end of my nose and melanoma on my back. I had called to his attention the change that I had noticed on the tip of my nose. He dismissed it. The spot on my back (in plain sight) had been there for sometime and he did not catch the change. Fortunately, I began going to another dermatologist and because of the LACK OF CARE that I received from Dr. Baker I have now undergone a MOHS procedure on my nose, plastic surgery on my nose and removal of the melanoma on my back (six inch scar). I CANNOT recommend Dr. Baker to ANYONE with serious skin care issues.

May 10th, 2013
Not in touch with reality
I went to Dr. Baker for several reasons, jaw line acne (mild), a full body skin check, and some dryness on my nose. He was very all over the place with his questions and seldom gave me an answer that wasn't dismissive. His solution to my acne was to stop wearing make up and wash my face with only water... not practical. He also told me that I shouldn't moisturize my face anymore and only wear foundation for "special occasions". I told him I had never seen, heard, or read of a single dermatologist NOT recommending daily moisturizing and he said "well, I guess I'm alone on that one". You can go to Dr Baker if you choose but just know he might want to use leaches to bleed you of bad spirits... not in touch with reality. . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-‘”. . . . . . . . . .``~., . . . .. . . . . .,.-”. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .“-., . . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ”:, . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\, . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,} . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.} . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:”. . . ./ .. . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./ . . . /__.(. . .“~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./ . . . /(_. . ”~,_. . . ..“~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/ .. .{.._$;_. . .”=,_. . . .“-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~”; /. .. .} . .((. . .*~_. . . .”=-._. . .“;,,./`. . /” . . . ./. .. ../ .. . .\`~,. . ..“~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../ . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-” . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..\. . /\ . . \`~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....\,__ . . . }.>-._\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`= .~-,_\_. . . `\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\ . . . . . .`=~-,,.\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\ . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`>--==`` . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _\. . . . . ._,-%. . . ..`

January 10th, 2012
Professional, caring doctor
Dr. Baker has been our family's dermatologist for over 6 years. He skillfully diagnosed melanoma for both my husband and me, and took wonderful care of us. We have had no recurrence, for which we are very thankful. Our married children now go to him as well. We would highly recommend him!

November 4th, 2011
I have seen Dr. Baker for many years. My whole family (husband, 16 year old son, mother and grandmother) goes to him as well. His staff always greets me by name and Dr Baker is very kind and knowledgeable. I feel my care there is wonderful.