A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Carlson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Carlson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlson graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Carlson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Carlson DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric Carlson practice?
- Dr. Eric Carlson has 7 office locations.
Dr. Eric Carlson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Wynnewood, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Media, PA and Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Wynnewood Obstetricians & Gynecologists.