A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Cohen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Cohen, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Jason Cohen MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Eric J. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Eric Cohen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Eric Cohen practices Otolaryngology near New York, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists.