A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Feldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Feldman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feldman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Feldman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Feldman, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Acute Promyelocytic Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Blast Crisis
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Precursor Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Feldman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Jay Feldman MD is a male Oncologist , has 31 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Eric J. Feldman practice?
- Dr. Eric Feldman has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Feldman practices Medical Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Oncologists.