A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Feldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Feldman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feldman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Feldman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Feldman, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Acute Promyelocytic Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Blast Crisis
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Precursor Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Feldman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Jay Feldman MD is a male Oncologist , has 30 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Eric J. Feldman practice?
- Dr. Eric Feldman has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Feldman practices Medical Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Oncologists.