A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Fisher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Fisher, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fisher has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence & Memorial Hospital
- Womack Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric J Fisher DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric J. Fisher practice?
- Dr. Eric Fisher has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Fisher practices Family Medicine near New London, CT.
See New London Family Physicians.