Dr. Eric Fisher Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric Fisher?

Posted on June 29th, 2016

worst doctor ever

Overall a great person and Doctor

Posted on July 4th, 2012

I was recently searching for a new primary care doctor as my prior one lost her license to prescribe medications (a whole different story). From day one Dr. Fisher made me feel very comfortable. I'm somewhat of a high maintenance patient and Dr. Fisher accommodates and works right through that. He has even called me from his personal cell on his way home to check up on me and followed up on how I was feeling. That truly speaks volumes of his persona and character. I have recently had to see him weekly for a shot to address some issues I have been experiencing. I initially suggested this type of treatment and he absolutely considered it and said "let's give it a try" and was very open minded. I've been in similar conversations with other doctors who were actually offended that I had made a suggestion on treatment because they were the doctor and I the patient. Not Dr. Fisher, he's a true gentleman and a fantastic professional Doctor. I highly recommend him and his partners/office.

Excellent physician

Posted on April 10th, 2012

Dr. Fisher is a very good physician. He has great bedside manners and gives you enough time to talk. He cares about your overall health and emphasizes preventative care.

Great Doctor

Posted on September 19th, 2008

Dr.Fisher is a great doctor, he takes the time to get the problem right, and follows up to make sure the problem has been resolved. The other doctors in this practice are great too. I have seen a few of them when he was not availalbe. I have even been seen in the office and a sunday. I have never had doctors come in to see me on weekends. They are all great doctors. Dr. Fisher is caring and very friendly and will take the time to go over everything with you. It's great to have a doctor like this. I highly recommend him and his fellow associates

Posted on March 22nd, 2016