A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Klein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Klein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Peter Hospital
- Capital Medical Center
- Portneuf Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric John Klein MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric J. Klein practice?
- Dr. Eric Klein has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Klein practices Internal Medicine near Olympia, WA.
See Olympia Internists.