Dr. Eric Koch DO Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Buffalo, NY

3.6

February 17th, 2014
Dr. Koch is a terrific physician! He is currently treating my mother, and we are extremely pleased with every aspect of the care he is providing. I enthusiastically recommend Dr. Koch!

July 3rd, 2013
Absent
Been going to Dr Koch since 2007. He is too busy of a man to have a private practice. He is only in the office Mondays and Thursdays and when prescriptions need to be called in, no one else in the office will sign off on them. He also does not listen, or does not care enough to. I had to find out that he increased one of my medications through a printed summary he gave me at the end of the appt. It wasnt even mentioned during the appt. He then this year dropped me when he decided that I was not following outpatient procedures. I asked him to take over a couple of prescriptions from my psychiatrist who no longer took my insurance, that way I wouldnt be without while I looked for a new psychiatrist. This fact seemed to have floated out of his brain when I was talking to him. He just doesnt have the time to give to his patients, or the patience to deal with them.

April 1st, 2013
Great Doc
Dr. Koch has been tremendous. While I thankfully don't have complicated health issues, my visits with him are always a pleasure. Dr. Koch is always very friendly and takes the time needed to fully explain what's going on as well as listen to your concerns. I would recommend Dr. Koch to anyone looking for a primary physician.

January 26th, 2011
Thomas
After have a total psychical 4 weeks before I had to go for surgery a mandatory prosess is to be OKed by your family Doctor at the time it was Eric Koch I make a appointment go there Waite 20 min. in the office waited 10 min he comes in pats me on the back you are fine go have the surgery. I walk out the door and get a bill for $175.00 on top of that they did not tell me they no longer take Blue Cross/Blue Shield..Also takes Months to get there paper work done right after many phone calls

February 12th, 2009