Get the facts about migraine headaches, including the different types of migraine and migraine triggers.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eric Miller
Dr. Eric Miller, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Braunfels, TX. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology and Pain Management. Dr. Miller is affiliated with Christus Santa Rosa Outpatient, McKenna Memorial Hospital and CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital. Dr. Miller has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Eric Miller has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
Dr. Eric Miller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Braunfels, TX.
Dr. Edward Styslinger
Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine
New Braunfels, TX 0.11 mi24
Dr. Charles Murphy
Anesthesiology, Pain Management
New Braunfels, TX 1.82 mi37
Dr. Elaine Key
New Braunfels, TX 2.70 mi11