A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Miller, Anesthesiologist, Pain Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Miller, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Miller has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric James Miller MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Interventional Pain Medicine, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric J. Miller practice?
- Dr. Eric Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Miller practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Interventional Pain Medicine, and Surgery near New Braunfels, TX.
See New Braunfels Anesthesiologists, New Braunfels Pain Management Doctors, and New Braunfels Surgeons.