A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Miller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Miller, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Miller has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Southern Ocean County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Jay Miller MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric J. Miller practice?
- Dr. Eric Miller has 4 office locations.
Dr. Eric Miller practices Surgery near Mount Holly, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lumberton, NJ and Voorhees, NJ.
See Mount Holly Surgeons.