A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Rosenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Rosenberg, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenberg graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Rosenberg has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric J Rosenberg MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Eric J. Rosenberg practice?
- Dr. Eric Rosenberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eric Rosenberg practices Anesthesiology near Bryn Mawr, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Abington, PA and Paoli, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Anesthesiologists.