A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Shapiro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Shapiro has 12 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- UH Bedford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Shapiro MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Eric Shapiro practice?
- Dr. Eric Shapiro has 7 office locations.
Dr. Eric Shapiro practices Gastroenterology near Chagrin Falls, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Twinsburg, OH and Cleveland, OH.
See Chagrin Falls Gastroenterologists.