Learn more about Dr. Eric Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stein
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stein Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Stein, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- PERIPHERAL ARTERIAL AND RENAL ARTERIAL ANGIOPLASTY AND STENTING HEPATIC ARTERIAL CHEMOEMBOLIZATION VENOUS ACCESS DIALYSIS GRAFT MAINTENANCE AND THROMBECTOMYTHROMBOLYSIS VENOUS THROMBOLYSIS AND STENTING
Education & Awards
Dr. Stein graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stein has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Joel Stein MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Eric J. Stein practice?
- Dr. Eric Stein has 8 office locations.
Dr. Eric Stein practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Collegeville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Exton, PA and Paoli, PA.
See Collegeville Radiologists.