Learn more about Dr. Eric Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stein
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stein Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Stein, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- PERIPHERAL ARTERIAL AND RENAL ARTERIAL ANGIOPLASTY AND STENTING HEPATIC ARTERIAL CHEMOEMBOLIZATION VENOUS ACCESS DIALYSIS GRAFT MAINTENANCE AND THROMBECTOMYTHROMBOLYSIS VENOUS THROMBOLYSIS AND STENTING
Education & Awards
Dr. Stein graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stein has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Joel Stein MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Eric J. Stein practice?
- Dr. Eric Stein has 8 office locations.
Dr. Eric Stein practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Collegeville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Exton, PA and Paoli, PA.
See Collegeville Radiologists.