A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Stein, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- PERIPHERAL ARTERIAL AND RENAL ARTERIAL ANGIOPLASTY AND STENTING HEPATIC ARTERIAL CHEMOEMBOLIZATION VENOUS ACCESS DIALYSIS GRAFT MAINTENANCE AND THROMBECTOMYTHROMBOLYSIS VENOUS THROMBOLYSIS AND STENTING
Education & Awards
Dr. Stein graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stein has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Joel Stein MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Eric J. Stein practice?
- Dr. Eric Stein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Stein practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Bryn Mawr, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Paoli, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Radiologists.