A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Troyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Troyer is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Troyer
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Troyer, CM, CMD, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Troyer graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Troyer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Jon Headings Troyer CM, CMD, and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric J. Troyer practice?
- Dr. Eric Troyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Troyer practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Family Physicians.