A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Troyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Troyer is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Troyer
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Troyer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Troyer, CM, CMD, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Troyer graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Troyer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Jon Headings Troyer CM, CMD, and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric J. Troyer practice?
- Dr. Eric Troyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Troyer practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Family Physicians.