A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Whitman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitman graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Whitman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center
- Darnall Army Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Jason Whitman MD is a male Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Urology.
- Where does Dr. Eric J. Whitman practice?
- Dr. Eric Whitman has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Whitman practices Surgery and Urology near Killeen, TX.
See Killeen Surgeons and Killeen Urologists.