A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilson
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wilson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Wilson, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric James Wilson MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Eric J. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Eric Wilson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Wilson practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Evanston, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Evanston Psychiatrists.