A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Jacoby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Jacoby is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Jacoby, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacoby graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jacoby has 16 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Medical Center
- Frisco Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric B Jacoby MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Eric B. Jacoby practice?
- Dr. Eric Jacoby has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Jacoby practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Obstetricians & Gynecologists.