Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Dec 15th, 2014

Best doctor we've ever seen out of all disciplines.

Nov 13th, 2012

Switched to Dr. Jacoby after my long-time Ob-Gyn retired. Please with his professionalism and the helpfulness of his staff.

Nov 3rd, 2011

I can't say enough good about dr Jacoby and his entire staff. He delivered two boys for me and let me know I was in charge of the pregnancies and he was there to help. Amazing and kind. Very compassionate after a miscarriage. My husband and I love hi

Excellent care show details Excellent care
Feb 11th, 2010

He and his entire staff are attentive and professional. I would recommend him without hesitation. I never felt rushed and always felt like he had my best interest in mind.

Not geniuinely caring of his patients, money hungry show details Not geniuinely caring of his patients, money hungry
by anonymous on Jan 6th, 2010

I liked him at first, when all I saw him for was my routine visits...but when I had big health problems going on and had to come in once/week for sonograms and tests, I started to realize how he really was. He NEVER called to check in with me after an appointment and it was impossible to talk to him over the phone, you have to talk to a nurse and you have a 50% chance of getting someone who knows what they are even talking about. Dr. Jacoby wanted me to pay $1000.00 upfront before surgery, and if I didn't have the surgery then there was risk factors that would make me end up in the ER and emergency surgery. The surgery was to be done ASAP. I asked if I could pay in payments and he flat out said NO. He doesn't care about the patients, believe me. He wants his money and he wants it now. What a jerk.

Great doctor, Great staff! show details Great doctor, Great staff!
by Citysearch User on Apr 11th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Jacoby delivered my 3rd child 6 weeks ago. I can`t say enough good things about him. He`s very attentive and knowledgeable. He has great...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com