A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Jaggers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Jaggers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Jaggers, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaggers graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jaggers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Clark Memorial Hospital
- Floyd Memorial Hospital & Health Serv
- Lifespring Mental Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Duane Jaggers MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Eric D. Jaggers practice?
- Dr. Eric Jaggers has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eric Jaggers practices Psychiatry near Jeffersonville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Jeffersonville Psychiatrists.