A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Jamison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Jamison is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Jamison, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jamison graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Jamison has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa
- UCSD Med Center Hillcrest
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Robert Jamison MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric R. Jamison practice?
- Dr. Eric Jamison has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Jamison practices Family Medicine near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Garberville, CA.
See Oakland Primary Care Doctors.