Dr. Eric Jamison MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.7

June 5th, 2011
I visited Dr. Jamison because he is a well-respected medical doctor from UCSD, where I am also employed. I have never met a more unhelpful, arrogant, a**h*** of a medical provider until him. He was with a resident physician who shared Dr. Jamison's lack of enthusiasm in listening to my medical concern or understanding my medical history. UCSD certainly has a remarkable reputation for their cutting-edge research, but they are far far behind in their bedside manner or appreciation for their patients if they be unworthy of a case study. I do not at all recommend Dr. Jamison and fear that he has not a caring bone in his body.

November 18th, 2010
heart2heart
I went to See Dr. Jamison 2 weeks ago for a few issues. I have YET to hear back. i have called 6 times and left FOUR messages with receptionists. including one urgent one. I just need simple yes or no answers, i'll deal with hearing the results later. but i have legit questions, i have heart conditions and need a monitor for 2 or 30 days!? is it 2 or is it 30?! SIMPLE. there's other things, but they can wait i guess... rude.