A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Janis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Janis, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Janis
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Janis, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Janis graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Janis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
- WakeMed Cary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Michael Janis FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Eric M. Janis practice?
- Dr. Eric Janis has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Janis practices Cardiovascular Disease near Smithfield, NC.
See Smithfield Cardiologists.