A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Janis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Janis, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Janis
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Janis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Janis, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Janis graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Janis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
- WakeMed Cary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Michael Janis FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Eric M. Janis practice?
- Dr. Eric Janis has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Janis practices Cardiovascular Disease near Smithfield, NC.
See Smithfield Cardiologists.