Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eric Janis
Dr. Eric Janis, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Smithfield, NC. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Janis is affiliated with Johnston Health, Johnston Memorial Hospital - Smithfield and WakeMed Health and Hospitals. Dr. Janis has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Eric Janis has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Eric Janis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Smithfield, NC.
Dr. Kevin Campbell
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Smithfield, NC 0 mi17
Dr. Sanjay Singareddy
Smithfield, NC 0.55 mi26
Dr. Idalina Garcia-Hruby
Smithfield, NC 0.55 mi17