Cardiologist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
What a great Doc!! show details What a great Doc!!
May 11th, 2011

Could not ask for a better cardiologist in Johnston county. He always makes sure all your questions are answered before you leave your appointment.

Dr. Janis was great and explained everything. show details Dr. Janis was great and explained everything.
by Annette Stockwell on Nov 19th, 2010

I was very happy with Dr. Janis and he is easy to understand. He took all the time he needed to explain everything to me. I would recommend him highly.

Arrogant Doctor show details Arrogant Doctor
Oct 23rd, 2010

I went to this doctor once and that was plenty....he talks down to you and is very arrogant and doesn't seem to care much about your problems. I won't be back to him that's for sure.

by John on Sep 8th, 2010

Great Doctor takes time to fully explain all concerns.

Are you sure you went to Dr. Eric Janis show details Are you sure you went to Dr. Eric Janis
Mar 9th, 2010

I have read all the comments posted by others and I am a little confussed. Are you sure that you went to Dr. Eric Janis? My husband is a patient and I have attend everyone of his appointments and Dr. Janis has been nothing but caring and attentive during all the appointments. I know that he is extremely busy sometimes and that you may have to wait a while, but that is normal in all doctor's offices. I would like to say that I think that Dr. Janis is the best Cardiologist in the Smithfield area.

Oct 13th, 2009

I went to this doctor one time.....he has a dark side and I would not recommend him to anyone.

Best around! show details Best around!
by Citysearch User on Jun 2nd, 2009 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Janis is great!! I`ve been to him myself in the past but most recently, he was my dad`s doctor. After my dad had a heart attack, Dr. ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Jan 1st, 2009

A battle between doctors does build good charcter. I must say that having experienced all cardiologist in Smithfield, NC he not only shows professionalism he also shows extreme charcter by not speaking poorly about other physicians.

Aug 10th, 2008

This doctor needs to go to anger management classes. He is so rude and has no time for his patients. He does not explain things in a way you can understand and then he wants to be hateful when he you question him.

Rude and doesn't act like he cares about you. show details Rude and doesn't act like he cares about you.
May 27th, 2008

The staff is rude and the doctor is even more rude and talks down to you.