Overall Review

April 26th, 2016
Terrible!
We saw Dr. Jaryszak for a cochlear implant. He was incredibly rude, talked down to us and made me feel as if my son was just a number. I had a terrible time trying to get him to thoroughly look over my son's MRI scan to make sure that we were 100% sure about everything before going through with such an invasive surgery. While Dr. Jaryzsak was performing surgery, he hit a "road block." Due to my son's abnormal inner ear anatomy, he felt like he was unable to place the implant without paralyzing his face. At post-op, he admitted that he may have overlooked this abnormality prior to surgery because he had just "looked over the images too quickly." He was careless and performed a surgery on my son for no reason. My son endured an over three hour long procedure and walked away with only scars. No implant.

February 26th, 2016
The office, and Dr. very pleasant. I felt comfortable with the time the Doctor took in the room with my son and he was very detailed in his diagnosis. The surgery scheduler was more in the negative side. She had a cold demeanor; didn't show any sympathy. The following day I called to ask a question and the gentleman that answered the phone did not have phone manners; sounded annoyed to receive a phone call.

July 10th, 2015
Great doc!! Sees all 3 of our kids!

November 22nd, 2013
Patient parent
We met Dr. Jaryszak at Arnold Palmer when our son was very ill and needed a tracheostomy. Dr. Jaryszak has an excellent bedside manner and very good a putting our son and us at ease with this difficult decision. Since then, he has helped us continue to keep our son healthy. We would highly recommend him to anyone.

June 30th, 2013
We Trust Dr. E.J. with my Daughter's LIFE!
Dr. Eric Jaryszak LISTENS and RESPONDS to the parent/caregiver in both medical and parent language. He has performed 2 major surgeries on my daughter since she was a year old. She is now three and remains in his care. One surgery lasted close to 3.5-4 hours. He CARES. He LISTENS. He RESPONDS. He REPAIRS. He HEALS! He is highly intelligent, extremely skilled, perfectly educated, and the best doctor we could have ever prayed for, for our daughter. If he moved, I would travel for his care. My heart doesn't skip a beat when my daughter is in his care. It doesn't matter if she's in the operating room or in his medical office. He is the BEST ENT in Central Florida!

February 27th, 2013
Look further than CENTRA
Nothing worse than having sick children and having both the staff and physicians treat you like you are an idiot for being concerned for your child. Dr Jaryszak is rude, condescending and overall does not seem to care for the welfare of the patients he "treats". I will look elsewhere, wish I did first.

June 1st, 2011
Very Pleased mom
Dr. Jaryszak became my sons ENT in an emergency situation. He was very professional and had compassion for me as the mother and what my son and I wer ...

February 28th, 2011
my son had on going ear infections and was on constant antibiotic therapy for months! I took my son to this physician after not having success with the general pediatrician.Dr. Jaryszak insisted on the wait and watch treatment approach despite the already multiple antibiotics and constant pain my child was in. After multiple visit and me pleading to just please put the tubes in my sons ears he finally scheduled us for surgery. his office then insisted on full payment of my deductible prior to surgery scheduling (which was 500 dollars that day) when I asked to make payments I was told I'd have to pay half then since this was "after all an elective procedure". the day of the surgery my child was yet again in severe pain and I knew he had another ear infection(the green snot coming from his nose was one clue!) when I asked about him having an oral antibioticbecause of the drainage and a cough, to take upon discharge, thephysician became extremely rude to me and my mother in law and yelled us stating this was an elective procedure and if he had a cough that he would cancel the surgery. after us basically pleading with the man to do the surgery he did put the ear tubes in that day. following the surgery the physician did apologize stating that the infection was much worst than what he had thought and that it had been there for a very long time. Glad it took months of pain and agony for my. son for the man to finally believethe Childs mother (who is also a pediatric nurse) who had been saying this all along. on top of everything the months of waiting and watching and antibiotics caused my son to develop cdiff! will be finding a different ENT in future.

February 28th, 2011