A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Gustafson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Gustafson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Gustafson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gustafson graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gustafson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Holland Community Hospital
- Holland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Karl Gustafson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric K. Gustafson practice?
- Dr. Eric Gustafson has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Gustafson practices Family Medicine near Holland, MI.
See Holland Family Physicians.