A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Hoffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Hoffer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoffer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hoffer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Hoffer, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Interventional Radiography
- Interventional Radiology
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nonpenetrating Wounds
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffer graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Hoffer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Hoffer MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Eric Hoffer practice?
- Dr. Eric Hoffer has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Hoffer practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Lebanon, NH.
See Lebanon Radiologists.