A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Hoffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Hoffer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Hoffer, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Interventional Radiography
- Interventional Radiology
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nonpenetrating Wounds
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffer graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Hoffer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Hoffer MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Eric Hoffer practice?
- Dr. Eric Hoffer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eric Hoffer practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Lebanon, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Manchester, NH and Nashua, NH.
See Lebanon Radiologists.