A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Holm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Holm is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Holm, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Holm graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Holm has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- HEALTHSOUTH Rehabilitation Hospital/Reading
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Kristian Holm MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric K. Holm practice?
- Dr. Eric Holm has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Holm practices Neurological Surgery near Reading, PA.
See Reading Surgeons.