A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Silver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Silver is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Silver, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Silver graduated from Charing Cross & Westminster Medical Schools, London, England.
Dr. Silver has 17 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital, Inc
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Silver accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 21 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric Silver practice?
Dr. Eric Silver practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fairfield, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Greensboro, GA and Atlanta, GA.
See Fairfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.