Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eric Silver
Dr. Eric Silver, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greensboro, GA. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Silver is affiliated with Butler County Medical Center, Jewish Hospital, The and Bethesda North Hospital. Dr. Silver has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Eric Silver has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Eric Silver is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greensboro, GA.
Dr. Sharad Ghamande
Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Greensboro, GA 0.89 mi27
Dr. Lawrence Devoe
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Greensboro, GA 0.89 mi43
Dr. Michele Manting
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Greensboro, GA 0.89 mi31