Dr. Eric Kagel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric Kagel?

May 8th, 2017

I am a physician. Dr. Kagel is my shoulder doctor and has helped my wife with major problems with both shoulders and wrist. We are very glad to have Dr. Kagel in our community and I gladly refer all my patients to Dr. Kagel.

October 9th, 2013

The office staff is the most rude and crude people I have ever encountered. They do not listen on the phone and even curse as people on the phone. The Dr was kind but the staff made the experience so horrible I am seeking different options.

February 26th, 2013

WHAT A NIGHTMARE

TERRIBLE DOCTOR. HAD A 2:15 & DIDNT SEE THE HACK UNTIL 3:30 AT LEAST.. WENT IN FOR A TORN EXTENSOR TENDON ON MY FINGER AND THE DR WAS TOO INCOMPETENT TO GIVE ME A DIAGNOSIS (I TOLD HIM WHAT IT WAS!!) OR TREATMENT...HE COULDNT EVEN INTERPRET HIS OWN XRAYS!! SO HE SENDS ME TO VRI (VALLEY RADIOLOGY) IN THE RAIN FOR MORE FILMS AND I TAKE THEM BACK TO HIS OFFICE AND BECAUSE THE OFFICE "CLOSES" AT 430 ON A WEEKDAY THE DOCTOR NEVER FINISHED OUR APPOINTMENT AND I WAS TOLD TO LEAVE!!!! THEN IM CHARGED FOR THE EXTRA XRAYS!! I WAS NOT SATISFIED AND HAD TO GOTO A DIFFERENT DOCTOR FOR REAL TREATMENT. THEN THE PUKE HAS THE NERVE TO CHARGE MY INSURANCE FOR THIS NIGHTMARE!!!! UGGGGHHHH TERRIBLE!! DONT GO TO THIS HACK OR YOU'LL BE SORRY... I RATE THIS DOCTOR FAT ZERO!!!! (THE APPLICATION MADE ME PUT 1 STAR)

August 29th, 2012

Director

Great guy, very good with my 12 year old daughter and her hurt hand.

October 14th, 2011

for staff

the staff are not really helpful for the patients especially to the asian people. they should be understanding for those people who cannot really express themselves...they should act professionally especially when they handle phone querries by patients themselves. they should be amiable and approachable...that's my experience to this office.

September 12th, 2011

Much better !

Great doc...showed me how my knee is unstable. Reviewed the MRI films which show my torn ACL. We agreed to fix this with surgery. I'm now 6 months out and the knee is awesome. Thank you Doctor Kagel for the super care you provided .

August 8th, 2009

Beware

Dr Kagel was a surgeon who participated in my insurance plan; that's how I found him. What a mistake! He did diagnose the problem that required surgery, but left me with permanent numbness on the whole left side of the left knee. I later had sugery again and the doctor corrected the botched up job Dr Kagel did. This time I had "zero" numbness and that is how it should be. Orthopedic surgery is too important to screw up on. Find an expert who only works on your particular body part before considering surgery.

May 10th, 2017