Dr. Eric Kahle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric Kahle?

Posted on June 22nd, 2016

Dr. Kahle and his staff are the best! Usually I had to wait 1/2 an hour, maybe once I had to wait 1 1/2 hr as they were backed up. I saw the doctor regularly for about 2 years with complete exams prior to cataract surgery in one eye, and the other eye a month later. Then follow up. I was very nervous before surgery and told the nursing staff who kindly reassured me. All was well following both surgeries. Dr. Kahle is focused, personable, and highly skilled with having done thousands of cataract surgeries. The staff are great at both the Sebastopol and Clearlake offices. Something unusual that I like is many of the staff are women over 50 years old that have worked for Dr. Kahle for years. When so many women (and men) so often encounter ageism in employment I appreciate his keeping these excellent, experienced women on his staff.

Great doctor

Posted on August 30th, 2012

I have a difficult eye problem and Dr. Kahle has helped me take care of it for the past 12 years. I cannot speak highly enough of him.

Review of Dr. Kahle Eye Associates Sebastapol

Posted on April 27th, 2012

I had cataract replacement surgery in both of my eyes and my vision changed from being 20/400 to 20/20, There was no pain, recovery was easy, and I am so glad to have my sight back. My surgery was a year ago and I have had no complaints during that time.

Posted on August 27th, 2017