A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Kaplan is Excellent. Dr. Kaplan has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Kaplan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lowell General Hospital
- Saints Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kaplan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Eric Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric P. Kaplan practice?
Dr. Eric Kaplan practices Pediatrics near Westford, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Lowell, MA.
See Westford Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Erich Kaplan, Dr. Erick Kaplan, Dr. Erik Kaplan