A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Karlen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Karlen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Karlen, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Karlen graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Karlen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric B Karlen MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Eric B. Karlen practice?
- Dr. Eric Karlen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Karlen practices Pediatrics near Marietta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Kennesaw, GA.
See Marietta Pediatricians.